Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Preferably Female Candidates
- Age from 25 to 30 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent at a minimum
- At least 1 year of working in customer service, sales, collections or related field.
- Telemarketing experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of collection processes
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Proficient computer & mathematical skills; working knowledge of databases, or financial software a plus
- Resilient with impolite clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to create trust and build relationship
- Able to analyse problems and strategize
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Answers phone calls from customers.
- Responsible for initiating calls with debtors by phone, mail or messaging to collect payments and settle accounts.
- Reminder calls and chat through WhatsApp/Messages to customer primarily as an initiative for credit recovery to ensure “on-time payment”.
- Follow Up on Customer Late payment notices
- Be persistent in calling and contacting debtors
- Follows-up delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate record on the company system
- Maintaining customer payments records
- Inform customers of their payment status and timelines for repayment.
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Responding to any customers queries
- Update Customer Account status and database regularly
- Inform leaders and upper managements when legal action is needed
- Represent company when legal action is needed
- Salary Range: RM1500 – RM2000
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.