Content Creator (Zara Wedding Concept) – Kota Kinabalu
We are hiring! We are currently inviting qualified talents to fill the above position.
• To perform all assigned tasks associated to the position diligently.
• Provide support to related department and ensure smooth business activity.
• Any other responsibilities delegated by the immediate Superior, whenever necessary.
• Candidates with related working experience or with related education background are encouraged to apply.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
• Mature, honest and pleasant attitude.
• Able to start work immediately.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.