Marine Controller (MISC Maritime Services Sdn Bhd) – Kimanis, Papar
- Kimanis, Papar Sabah
Num of Pax :
- 2 Pax
Working Hour & Working Days :
- Based on duty roster (Weekdays and Weekend)
- Monday to Friday and Weekend
- Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 (Master) Foreign Going Unlimited Trade Voyage
Experience Required :
- Sound knowledge of practical seamanship, oil & gas, and offshore support vessels operations.
- Deck Officer on board tankers / OSV or one (1) year experience in managing / operating offshore support vessel or Pilotage and other relevant experience may also be considered.
- Good knowledge of marine, cargo operations and port management.
- Experienced in delivering timely decisions and able to work under stressful conditions.
- Experienced in ship handling to ensure a safe operation whilst anchoring, berthing, mooring of ships are added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Computerized Analysis System and Facilities/Marine system
The Job :
- Responsible in supervisory of the day-to-day offshore activities and control of simultaneous operations to ensure that the Facilities/Marine requirements are met in a safe and cost-effective manner until completed.
- Perform all marine operations safely to safeguard people, the integrity of all subsea facilities, assets and environment including minimizing cost impact in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Responsible to the CSR and is the liaison between operations/contractors and the onshore support Facilities/Marine services.
- Coordinate in safely manner and practicable to commence operations in consultation with the Barge Master / Rig Mover/Work Boat Master and the Tow/AHT/AHTS vessel Master with reference to relevant approved procedure.
- Adhere to the requirement on horizontal / vertical minimum distances to installations and pipelines on the seabed for anchors and anchor wires lines as per approved anchor pattern / plan.
- Review and consult with CSR and Client’s Marine Coordinator or any other assigned person, Marine Controller or equivalent to approve anchor pattern or relevant changes related to anchor pattern to suit current operational needs under Client offshore facility.
- Conduct compliance audit to ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations according to relevant agreement and highlight discrepancies to management for further action.
- Act as final inspector to conduct technical acceptance of anchor handling vessel prior any operations.
- Conduct security surveillance and ensuring ISPS compliance as per Gazetted Security Level
- Perform inspection on anchor handling machinery and equipment onboard anchor handling vessel and make sure it is in accordance with required standards and operational.
- Act as an advisor to the On-Scene Commander in an emergency or oil spill or other emergencies.
- Provide technical information and consultation to client and management
Salary & Benefit :
- RM 10,000 – RM12,500
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Offshore Allowance
- Dental Benefit
- Housing Loan Interest Subsidy Group Term Life Assurance
ONLY FOR SERIOUS APPLICANTS. Candidates that do not meet the requirements will be rejected.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.