Spa Supervisor (Jari Jari Academy) – Kota Kinabalu
- Min 2+ years in the Spa industry
- Min 2+ years supervisory experience
- Previous experience in a high-end spa environment is an asset
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exhibits a professional vocabulary in all communication with guests.
- Anticipates guest’s needs or offers a personalized recommendation.
- Have Leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Emotional Maturity
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Provides feedback and supports all team members
- Create motivating work environment
- Adheres & enforces organizational policy and procedures.
- Willing to work on public holidays and weekends
- Reports to: Spa Directors
- Assist in overseeing the daily operations of the Spa outlets to ensure the delivery of exceptional guest experiences.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all duties of the Spa & Spa Reception: spa product & service knowledge, bookings & reservations, sales
- Reconciliation & cash-out, inventory control.
- Supervise all staff on shift, create employee schedules, administer disciplinary action and conduct performance reviews
- Product knowledge and training, supply orders, inventory counts and month-end reports
- Oversees Spa Frontdesk duties when absent to ensure exceptional guest experiences
- Assists with Marketing and Treatment Development
- Inventory Management
- Respond to any guest inquiries or concerns regarding
- their treatment or experience in Spa outlet
- Ensures employees are providing Exceptional Customer
- Service and adhering to high standards
- Oversees Cleanliness and Presentation of the Facilities
Salary Range: RM2500-RM3000
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
View / Edit Online Resume here
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with the Spa Directors.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.