Admin Assistant (CHRB Building Materials Sdn Bhd) – Kota Kinabalu
- Minimum a SPM qualification,
- Computer literate and understand basic accounting experience,
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with drive and initiative
- Good command in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- To assist Administration Manager in Administrative tasks.
- To follow up on accounts receivables.
- To answer incoming telephone calls and pass the phone calls to respective personnel.
- To follow up and coordinate with transporters and suppliers on customers orders delivery schedule and shipping documents.
- Reconciliation of supplier’s invoice against company’s purchase orders.
- Filing records and proper filing identification.
- To assist on stock checking every month.
- To assist superior to handle matters pertaining to Office maintenance such as Air con servicing, printer’s ink refill, copy machines refill, stationeries, and office cleanliness.
- To acquire basic knowledge on company’s products and help to introduce and explain to customers when all sales personnel are not available.
- Following up on delivery and outstanding delivery schedule. Inform customers on the delivery date.
- To ensure all documents are filed systematically.
- To carry out any other duties as and when assigned and required by the management.
- Salary Range: RM1500 – RM2000
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
View / Edit Online Resume here
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.