Software Tester (Incoline Resources Sdn Bhd) – Kota Kinabalu
- Software Tester aka QAQC
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of working experience is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies is essential.
- Understanding of OS and internet browser combinations is necessary.
- Have experience in User Acceptance Testing, preparing Test Cases or Test Scenarios
- Good understanding of the defect lifecycle.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill
- Some experience with both manual testing and automated testing UFT.
- Experience in conducting remote software testing and QA of e-Commerce applications is an added advantage.
- Attention to details and critical thinking.
- Good in analyzing issue and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably with experience in automation tools, eg : Katalon, Postman, etc.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidate should be Malaysian citizen
- Software testing of e-Commerce and gaming websites.
- Prepare and set up test framework and environment.
- Participate in software design reviews and walk-throughs.
- Work with the end-user and business analysts to understand functional and design specifications of new website features and services.
- Work with the development team to develop unit tests, integration tests, system tests, usability tests, security tests, stress tests and regression tests.
- Recommend test strategy to suit different e-Commerce applications.
- Prepare test plan and perform front-end testing of website or mobile applications
- Track and manage software defects using a bug-tracking system.
- Quality assurance of the website’s functionality, performance, security, language translations and localizations.
- Analyze bugs and errors and provide detailed report to development team. Able to collaborate with different team.
- Document and maintain test cases/script.
- Able to recommend improvement to website/mobile applications to enhance the functionality and user experience.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.