- Handle day to day operations of invoicing, credit memos, issuing and preparing quotations & accounts statement for customers.
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phone, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Welcome and serve clients politely to show quality services of the Company.
- Liaise with internal department and external party to follow up on related administrative matters
- Organize and ensure proper documentation, filing and data system
- Monitor weekly / monthly stocks movement and highlight high / low stock level, and oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed.
- Preparation of letter/correspondence when necessary
- Possess at least SPM or diploma.
- 1 Year of working experience in related field.
- Knowledge in AutoCount Software and Microsoft Office such as Excel and Word.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Able to speak and write in English and Bahasa Malay.
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Willing to learn, fast learner and hardworking.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Salary: RM1,500 – RM2,000
- EPF & SOCSO provided
- Annual leave, medical leave & medical claim provided
- Lunch provided
- Year end bonus provided based on performance
Work Location & Hour:
- Working Hours : From 7.30 am to 4:30pm – 1 hour break
- Working Days : Monday to Saturday only
- Work Location: Tyre shop, Jalan Apas 3, Tawau, Sabah.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.