- Related working experience is an added advantage
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop software
- Highly motivated, team player with good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Initiative to learn and progress, dedicated and responsible
- Fluent in English & Malay (Typing skills required).
- To layout and design conceptualized ideas into visuals
- Able to meet datelines and have strong desire to learn new skills
- Self-motivated, creative and up-to-date with current advertising trends
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Salary range: RM2000-RM2500
- EPF and Socso provided
- Medical and Annual leave provided
- National and Sabah Holiday will off
- Work 5 and half day, Sunday off
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.