Sales Cum Retail Assistant (The Art Attic) – Kota Kinabalu
Work at the shop providing assistance to customers. The duties include greeting customer who enters shop, answer queries on social medias, manage cashier and share information on the artist behind the crafts.
- To serve customer and ascertain their needs and wants
- To liaise with artist on workshop planning and ensure workshop events run smoothly
- To handle counter cashiering and basic accounting
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. On-the-job training will be provided
- Good command in Chinese Mandarin and English (additional language is a plus)
- Able to work Tuesday to Sunday, 10 AM to 7 PM
- EPF & SOCSO
- Replacement Holiday for Public Holidays
- Positive working environment
- Commission pay for reaching sales target
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.