Registered Pharmacist (Borneomed Sdn Bhd) – Ranau
- Ranau, Sabah
- Competitive salary package – based on skill & work experience.
- Opportunity for promotion & career advancement
- We are expanding, welcome to join our family.
- Working hours will be 48 hours per week.
- Additional colleagues to be hired according to the project’s progress. Upon project peak time, there will be 400 workforce in the organization.
- An attractive salary & benefits package will be discussed upon interview.
- Full Time Position
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent recognized by the Malaysian Pharmacy Board.
- Registered Pharmacist/Member with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Valid state licensure and certifications – full FRP registration, full registration with Pharmacy Board Malaysia.
- Able to apply for License A immediately.
- Regulatory knowledge in generic pharmaceutical product registration in Malaysia and overseas (e.g., New Registration, dossier ACTD & CTD, variation, certification application and etc).
- Effective management skills in retrieving information for supporting regulatory activities and comprehending guidelines and requirements.
- Fully Registered Pharmacist under Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board
- Possesses at least a Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, and eligible to obtain license A
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels.
- Computer literate with good interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Prepare all documents and applications of all required licenses, permits or approvals for the importation of “Ready to Use” drugs, Medical Substances, and other related products.
- Interpreting standard or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through procedures and distribute regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Assembles and develop a regulatory file/dossier, coordinates acquisition of all applicable data, assessed data, and drafts and submits the regulatory file to regulatory agencies.
- Responsible to renew establishment license and product registration certificate renewal.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and designated agents.
- Coordinate and assist collaborations with the University Malaysia Sabah and the Ministry of Health/Sabah Health Department.
- Prepare documents for certifications including Halal, MyGAP, HACCP and GMP.
- Assist in all regulatory activities and ensure compliance on all Quality Management System
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Complies with Pharmacy Legislation as regulated by the board of pharmacy Malaysia and the Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Ensuring all license, registration and certification are up to date, studies existing, and new legislation anticipates legislation and advises management on needed actions.
- Coordinate with the superior to structure and construct standard operation procedures (SOP) for manufacturing operations and best practice protocols when processing drugs and handling controlled substances.
- If selected in the position of a Project Manager, will be in charge of building the whole team in future, to lead, develop, train and motivate subordinates in promoting customer service, courtesy and improving store standards.
- Upon the meeting and job require. As there will be meeting with state government related agencies, universities, and private sectors during the setup phase.
- Maintain proper recording of all stocks movement of scheduled drugs according to the requirement of Pharmacy Legislations.
- To assist in regulatory affairs matters.
- To assist in administration matters.
Career Level – Pharmacist to Project Manager
- Career Development
- Training provided.
- No experience, No worry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting working culture
- Tailored personal career development plan.
- The accommodation, transport allowance (if using own car) and claims as per bill will be provided.
All other relevant administrative functions:
- Please take note that we are looking for committed candidate for the project, as the whole project will train and bring you to next level.
- This experience and opportunity won’t be able to obtain easily in other places.
- The future wages increment, and benefit will be based on your performance and commitment to the project itself.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.