BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER (Quantum Medical Solutions Sdn Bhd) – Multiple Location in Sabah
- Kota Kinabalu
- Diploma in Biomedical /Electronic Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Carry out scheduled/assigned PPM work orders in time to the satisfaction of the customer as well as internally accepted quality guidelines.
- Carry out PPM with approved calibrated test equipment.
- Use the correct checklist to perform PPM as indicated with the h appropriate task.
- Where vendors are involved in the services witness the service and also sign off on the reports.
- Carry out all necessary documentation and ensure the same is completed, filed, handled properly, and communicated to a higher authority.
- Carry scheduled/assigned signed inspection work orders in time to the satisfaction of customer as well as internally accepted guidelines.
- Use the correct checklist to perform an inspection.
- Corrective maintenance which includes breakdown maintenance and emergency maintenance.
- Attend all breakdown calls within the response time as per the contract.
- Ensure that the ageing list of pending breakdown calls is accurately reported, and action is taken to reduce the pending into minimum possible.
- Ensure that service reports are properly filled with customer approval.
- Acceptance safety maintenance testes:
- Carry out assigned acceptance test according to the guidelines from the clinics and company management and ensure that proper documentation is prepared and maintained
- Ensure that all statutory regulations pertaining to the product if applicable are observed by all the authorities involved.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.