- Minimum Diploma level in management or relevant field.
- Minimum 3-10 years of relevant working experience
- Able to work independently with leadership qualities
- Based in Tawau Sabah
- Manage overall daily operations of estate
- Provide monthly report on estate accounts
- Provide findings and improvement report
Benefits & Remuneration Package:
- Salary Range: RM 4000 to RM 6000
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Accommodation provided inside the estate
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.