Architectural Assistant (Arkitek XY Sdn. Bhd.) – Kota Kinabalu
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree (LAM Part 1) in Architecture
- Strong working experience in the related field is preferred
- Ability to use AutoCad, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Revit, BIM Modelling or BIM Management knowledge is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life long learning.
- Perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- Good communication and project management skills, capable of liaising with clients, consultants and Local Authorities.
Job Descriptions :
- Involvement in a variety of architectural projects.
- Review and analyze architectural inputs that go into construction drawings and plans.
- Prepare, develop, review and modify presentation, 3D modeling and architectural drawings.
- Prepare, maintain and manage architectural drawings, documents, and other related data in an organized manner.
- Develop solutions to complex technical problems.
- Maintain a database of architectural drawings and plans.
- Liaison with relevant local Authorities.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.