Retail Pharmacist (HUI ERN HEALTH SDN BHD) – Penampang
- To dispense and provide counselling of controlled medications (Poison A, B and C)
- Processing prescription and dispense medications
- To provide customers with counselling on health problems.
- To provide basic health screenings eg. blood pressure, blood glucose checks and BMI measurements
- To recommend OTC products and supplements
- To assist in ordering of stocks and to follow up on customers’ requests on products not readily available at the store
- To assist in inventory record and stocks take
- Perform other administrative tasks when needed.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the store as may be assigned to you from time-to-time
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia and observe the Code of Conduct for Pharmacists and Body Corporate.
- Comply with all the pharmacy legislations of Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent
- Must hold a valid Poison A license on the premise that they are practicing
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, conversant in Mandarin and other dialects is an added advantage.
- Able to work on retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays)
- Responsible and self-motivated
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.