Number of Openings: 3 Pax
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Days: 6 days/week
- Working Hour: 10.30 am – 8.30 pm / 11.30 am to 9.30 pm
- Minimum SPM
- 18 years above
- Willing to work on shifts
- No Experience as training is provided
- Take orders
- Prepare food/drink
- Collect payment
- Maintain food truck cleanliness
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: RM 2000 to RM 2500
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medica; & Annual Leave
- Attract & Competitive Salary
- Incentive (Based on Performance)
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, and current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.