- Service foods & drinks.
- Delivery checks & collect bill payments.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers & etc.
- Fully Vaccinated.
- Willing to learn, listen and enhance the service standards.
- Making of beverages is an advantage.
- Salary Range: From RM 1600
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Incentive (Based on Service Point)
- No.109, Jalan Gaya 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW :
- Venue: 109, Gaya Street 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Day: Everyday (Monday-Saturday)
- Time: 3pm – 5pm
- Contact number: 012-8157842
- Booking of Interview time is required – see below for instructions
Confirm your interview with Employer – Click (Whatsapp)
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.