We are operating all over South East Asia region with Malaysia branches located in Kuala Lumpur as well as at Kota Kinabalu. Mainly, we are the local correspondent for IG (International Group) known P&I Clubs, the vessel Insurer, handling various type of claim cases on daily basis that involve the ship, cargo and crew on board. Part of our expansion process covering Sabah / Sarawak/ Labuan and neighboring country Brunei, our Kota Kinabalu branch is looking to recruit an Admin Assistance.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in any field preferably in administration/STPM and can start Immediately. Fresh graduate Is also welcome to apply.
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar capacity, proficiency in MS Office.
- English literate bearing in mind our communication with foreign clients.
- Applicant will undergo Interview session and upon successful, will undergo training/familiarization (on probation period).
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Data entry (filing record, billing record etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationery, cleaning & maintenance.
- Providing administration support to Claim Handler and Senior Management.
- From 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Benefits & Remuneration Package:
- Salary Range: RM 1500 – RM 2000
- EPF,Socso & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Incentive (Based On Performance)
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, and current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.