Currently, we are looking for the right candidates to build their careers in our firm. Individuals who are ambitious, self–motivated and highly driven are welcome to join us.
- Managing a portfolio of audit clients and planning for resources to execute the audit engagements
- Plan, manage, supervise & lead an audit team to perform & deliver high-quality assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients
- Perform review on audit works to ensure audit working papers and audit reports are in compliance with relevant standards & by laws
- Monitor time frame and job progress to ensure timely delivery of services to clients
- Assist top management to oversee daily audit engagements, setting time budgets, scheduling audit works and staff allocation
- Mentoring, lead, train and develop an effective audit team with technical competencies
- Provide and seek solutions on problems raised by audit staff
- Candidates must possess relevant accounting qualifications and members of a professional accounting body
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field
- Sound knowledge, understanding and competency in all auditing & accounting standards, regulations and by-laws
- Familiar with regulatory & reporting requirements for auditing & accounting matters
- Ability to plan audit works for staff, work under tight deadlines and complete assignments within time budgets & deadlines
- Possess strong leadership, management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with clients, management and all levels of staff
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.