Number of openings: 2 pax, subject to 1 opening per location;
- 1 pax based at Kota Kinabalu
- 1 pax based at Sandakan
- SPM or Diploma in any field. Degree holders are also welcomed to apply.
- Technical knowledge on heavy equipment products will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in sales and marketing
- Must be proficient in IT with good command of Microsoft Office programmes,
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills and analytical thinking in addition to positive aptitude and attitude,
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu
- Able to converse in local dialect will be an added advantage.
- Promote new machine, rent and used Cat and Shangdon products and After Sales solutions which include parts & services
- Develop new business with existing customer base and develop new customers.
- Ensuring all collections are done on timely basis.
- Systematically plan for sales coverage activities
- Register sales related activities in the system on regular basis
- Promote parts sales and service sales campaign launched by the company and ensure customers are aware and understand the benefits of these campaigns
- Maintain good customer relationship and continue building positive corporate image
- Courteously address customer’s complaint fairly and timely.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.