- The requirement to have Culinary Arts Educational background
- Willing to work long hours and be patient with the learning process
- Able to speak English as communication with guests is a must
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: RM1500 – RM2000 depending on work experiences
- Work hours 11a.m – 10:30 p.m (Split Shift)
- 5 days work 2 days OFF (Every Monday & Tuesday)
- Chef Uniform & Apron Provided
- Staff Meal Provided
- Sosco, Epf, Eis Provided
- Career Growth Advancement
- Day Off on most Festive Days
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.