Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: From 9 am to 6 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Saturday
- Candidates with sales experience from other industries may be considered.
- Preferable candidate with experience in pharmaceutical industries.
- Own Transport
- Obtain a Valid Driving License
- Complete 2 doses of vaccine
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting product
- Establishing New Business
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range:RM 2500 to RM 4000
- Basic + Commissions
- EPF,SOCSO &EIS
- Medical & AnnualLeave
- Attractive & CompetitiveSalary
- Travel Allowance ( T&C )
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
Chat with Employer (Whatsapp)
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.