- Assist to sort out Invoice, Receipt, Delivery Order and other documents for proper filing.
- Arrange and sort out the daily bank in slip and receipt for proper filing.
- Perform duties to support Accounts Department’s and Sales Department’s daily activities.
- Issue Invoice and Delivery Order once the goods are ready for delivery.
- Manage day-to-day administrative and operational activities of the company in its day-to-day operation.
- Input inventory datas and reconcile variance.
- Any ad hoc task as assigned by superior.
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Education Minimum SPM
- With At Least 2 Years Working Experience in Related Field
- Chinese Female Only
- Fully Vaccinated
- Malaysian Blue IC
- Able to Understand Speak and Write Chinese English and Malay
- No Criminal Records
- Reliable Responsible Discipline and Punctual
- Proficient in MS Office especially Microsoft Words and Excel
Offering Attached to Job:
- EPF, SOCSO, PCB and EIS
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SabahJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.