General secretarial duties:
- Provides secretarial support to the Head of Consulate such as managing schedules, arranging appointments, recording activities and acquaintances, drafting and reviewing official letters, reports, and speeches, and translating correspondence from Bahasa Malaysia to English and vice versa.
Management of administrative affairs:
- Provides administrative support such as maintaining contact database, filing of documents, recording of incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, faxes, packages, etc.
- Develop professional contacts with diplomatic missions, government, and private sector, etc, in order to establish essential connections.
- Research and gather information on relevant issues from various sources.
- Provide support and assistance to staff and officers of the Consulate if required.
- Education: Holds a bachelor’s degree and above.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous working experience in the public sector would be an advantage.
- Proactive, take initiative and ownership of tasks.
- Positive work attitude and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Should be able to start work in September 2022.
- The monthly salary starts from RM3,000 – RM3,500 depending on working experience.
- Bonus: Equivalent to one month’s salary on a yearly basis.
- Period: Contract on yearly basis.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
Documents for submission:
- Resume and self-introduction MUST contain:
- Passport size photo attached.
- Copy of final graduate certificate and identification.
- Earliest availability.
- Any scanned documents that can prove the qualification of the applicant.
- For successful applicants, the Consulate will request you to provide the original Letter of Good Conduct after you are chosen for the interview. If the hired applicant has any criminal record, the Consulate has the right to cancel your hiring at any time and revoke the contract.
Interested applicants are required to send resume by 1700 hours (Malaysia time) on 31 August 2022 with the subject: Secretary to the Head of Consulate of Korea (Your name)
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae; recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.