Alfa Laval Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sales Engineer (Alfa Laval Malaysia Sdn Bhd) – Sandakan
Sales Engineer in a European MNC – Engineering Industry
Reporting to Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and securing profitable growth with the assigned key customer accounts in the Service – Food & Water Division in line with the South East Asia Sales Company targets and objectives.
In this role, you will be based in Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia and will manage an assigned key customer relationship, including formulating and driving a specific customer account strategy to encompass the complete long-term relationship between Alfa Laval and the customer.
Number of vacancies: 1 pax
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: From 8:15 am to 5:15 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday only
- Conduct Market and Customer analysis and mapping to define business potential and opportunities.
- Develop, implement, follow up local after-sales service activities for/with the relevant key account(s) or markets to meet growth targets and goals.
- Plan and execute a systematic follow-up on all relevant steps in the sales process to ensure that we capture all possible business.
- Related work experience or exposure to upstream/downstream for Edible Oil or Crude Palm Oil Industries and has good local market networking.
- Proven track record of over-achievement in current or previous work capacity and possess a great understanding of selling value-added service business.
- Strong in data analytics by using offline and online channels to grow service sales, proactive, good negotiation skills, service-minded, strong in customer care and take quick actions.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.