Tensa Resources Sdn Bhd
ENGINEER (Tensa Resources Sdn Bhd) – Kota Kinabalu
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering
- Preferable with industrial working experience
- Fresh graduate also encourage to apply
- Site Coordination
- Site/works progress report
- Site meeting
- Materials control
- Works monitoring
- Testing & commissioning of work installation
- To lead maintenance by planning, scheduling implementing, reviewing and improving maintenance
- To handle new projects and incharge in providing technical knowledge on equipment and instrument, from spec, design, sizing, sourcing to commissioning
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.