Sales Executive (Shining Star Trading Sdn Bhd) – Kota Kinabalu
Shining Star Trading Sdn. Bhd. is a well established company since 1982. We are mainly dealing with Digital Printing Equipment. As one of the leading company in this marketplace, STS is always keeping abreast with the latest innovative products, we are currently expanding to the new business fields in Indoor Air Quality and Energy Saving Solutions, Education Delivery Solutions, 21st Century Classroom, Meeting and Conference Room related solutions.
- To create and develop new market opportunities in the respective customer segments being assigned.
- To build and enhance relationship with customer to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To carry out sales & marketing related activities.
- To plan and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve company’s sales goals
- Possess Degree in Business / Marketing or Engineering and IT related fields.
- Candidates with working experience in Sales/Marketing of the related field will be an added advantage.
- Required skills: pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic, result oriented and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates who are self-motivated are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- MUST Possess own transport.
Attractive remuneration package
- Basic Salary Range: RM 1200 – RM 2000
- Basic salary + commission + allowance
- 5 working days.
- Good career path, opportunities to enhance learning.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.