Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator (HAG STORE) – Kota Kinabalu
Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator (HAG STORE) – Beaufort
- Creative & Innovative.
- Dedicated and Independent.
- Able to multi-task.
- Quick on their feet.
- Basic knowledge of social media marketing.
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English, multi-lingual preferred.
- Flexible & fast learner.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Positive thinker.
- Computer literate.
- Basic knowledge in basic photo editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator or anything similar).
- Sales & Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
What To Expect :
- Opportunity to enhance Video / Photo editing skill
- Opportunity to think creatively and develops new design concepts for online and offline marketing
- Stress-Free Working Environment
- Work closely with HAG Marketing team
- Exposure to E-Commerce and Retail
- Assist with packing orders during big sales
- High chance of promotion
- Salary starts at RM1,300 + sales commission + EPF + SOCSO
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply!
- We need team members with good working attitude & are keen to learn and grow.
- Send us your resume today!
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview
- Salary: RM1,300.00 to RM1,800.00 /month
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job