Business Development Executive (Wild Asia Sdn Bhd) – Sandakan
Wild Asia Sdn Bhd
Business Development Executive (Wild Asia Sdn Bhd) -Sandakan
Job Scope :
- Support the WAGS Programme Manager, HOD to implement the business strategy, in-line with the values of the social mission of Wild Asia.
- Support of WAGS Programme Manager, HOD to develop an annual WAGS Regional Business Development Programme, that are in line with the business strategy (inclusive of financial and social indicators).
- Support the WAGS Programme Manager, HOD in the implementation of training workshops/seminars for the team members as well as growers and the monitoring of on-going projects of the Sustainability Programme through Living Soils.
- Support the periodic reporting of relevant Departments, Units, Project and Unit KPI/impact indicators.
- Assist the HOD in the opening of new markets and opportunities under the WAGS programme.
- To manage a series of social and environmental assessments.
- Report in Starting January 2020
- Ensure that the team members understand the scope of work, and are equipped, to be able to deliver high, quality, professional outputs.
- Shall actively network with researchers, NGOs and other resources persons to be able to access expertise and knowledge to benefit the Programme.
- Continue to develop relevant technical knowledge and expertise in order to add-value to the Programme.
- In charge for proposal development and writing, budgeting and finance as well as programme progress monitoring.
- Participate in monthly inter-Department meetings and other relevant meetings, in order to support the business development of the Programme.
- Participate in any related events, socialize for business development purposes with potential growers, partners, clients and other relevant parties as and when required within the job scope.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Agricultural / Forestry / Business Development / International Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in related field.
- An understanding of RSPO & the palm oil related sustainability standard requirement.
- Experience in conducting technical assessments (EIA, SIA, HCV) will be an added advantage.
- Possess computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint and work with other relevant in-house data management platforms).
- Ability to analyze data and visual the information will be an added advantage.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English, Mandarin and other local language(s) will be an advantage.
- Fast learner and ability to meet rapid changing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to travel and possess a valid driving license (car).
- Must be physically healthy to perform physical activities.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SabahJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
Interested candidate please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job